I have been trying and trying and cannot get a clear hint of why what i am doing is not working.
- I installed the wowza server
- transmiting a video to a multicast ip address from another host
- On a computer with vlc i can reproduce the video using udp://@multicastip:6000 that is being transmitted to the multicastip
All three devices (wowza, host transmiting and computer with vlc) are in the same broadcast domain.
- on the server i have configured
a stream file, f.stream with URI udp://multicastip:6000 and link it to application live
- when i go to incoming streams i can see
- if I go into f.stream
Bytes In: 0 @ 0.000 bits/s
Bytes Out: 0 @ 0.000 bits/s
I do not see any data transfer
- if I go to TEST PLAYERS , Adobe RTPM , start
i receive a status of playing but nothing shows up on screen
- with TEST PLAYERs, ADOBE HDS
Source stream or file could not be found or access was denied.
- TEST PLAYERS, MPEG-DASH
with netstat i see a UDP session established between the wowza server and the multicastip on port 6000
Can someone please indicate what am I doing wrong ?