Thread: Gocoder says connection error after 30 sec or 1 min of the live stream

Default Gocoder says connection error after 30 sec or 1 min of the live stream

Gocoder says connection error after 30 sec or 1 min the live stream was going on and after 30 sec or 1 min it gives me connection error and stops the live stream and disconnects me from the server.

This sounds like it might be a router or firewall terminating the connection.

It may be best for you to send a zipped copy of your /conf and /logs folders to support@wowza.com to open a ticket. For instructions on how to open a ticket, please review this tutorial:
    How to create a compressed zip file in Windows, OS X, and Linux

Regards,

Salvadore

the log files are huge all together its about 4.6 gb could it also be that i have gocoder 1.52 i can't use the new one which is ver 2.00 its for ios 8 or 9 my phone can't upgrade any more i have ios 7. i tested the live stream with wirecast and it doesn't cut the live stream off it goes over 1 min and wirecast works normal.

You can back up those existing log files if you want to keep a record. Then delete the files from the /logs folder, restart Wowza and run a simple test to reproduce the GoCoder error. Then send /conf and /logs to support@wowza.com

Regards,

Salvadore

ok i will

one more thing i did another test it past the 1 min mark and wen to 2 min it maybe my phone or my internet i will check the logs and send them in