Wowza Community

Sending a stream by Stream Targets

Hi,

I am having issue sending a stream from one wowza streaming engine to another one by using stream targets feature. I am using version 4.4 of the streaming engine for the test with a developer license key. I can setup the stream targets with no problem and I can actually see the stream appear in the destination server incoming stream. But when I try to play that stream in the destination server I got the error message “Source stream or file could not be found or access was denied.”

Seems like I cannot find any documentation on the stream target alone and not much trouble shooting information anywhere. Appreciated if someone can help with this situation.

Thanks!

Hi,

So are you seeing the stream showing as active in “Incoming Streams” on the stream target destination server? When you click on that does it show Bytes In? If so then it really should just work. If not then I’d suggest opening a support ticket and we can take a closer look. Please include a zip of your /conf and /logs directories on both servers and include a reference to this thread.

Paul