Wowza Community

Wowza Partners

Hello,

Before I begin to point out some important things about WOWZA Partners I have a few questions.

1. How do we go about becoming a partner?

2. After becoming a partner, will the partner be checked if they are following the right procedures/rules without being scammed?

3. How can we learn to trust WOWZA and their partners? Are they not multi-lingual?

I have hoping you can share your experience regarding wowza partners where we know that we were scammed and all of the people who are using WOWZA under this partnership have been scammed by stolen clients from server to server.

Thanks.

Hello Tom17b,

Thanks for the post and your interest in our partner program. Some of the items you listed below your questions raised some concerns that I’d like to discuss with you directly; i’ll contact you via the email address you registered with. In regards to those comments, we have a very thorough vetting process for our Work With Wowza Partners. Along with specific criteria that must be met in order to be considered a Partner we also have an internal team who manages and follows up with them to ensure compliance and satisfaction.

Please be on the lookout for an email from me so we can further discuss your claims and work towards resolving any issues you may have.

Sincerely,

Rob

Hello Tom17b,

Unfortunatly I never heard back from you on the email that I sent out on Wednesday April 13th. I’m following up here as well in case the address we have on file is incorrect. Looking forward to your response so we may fully address any concerns you may have.

Sincerely,

Rob