Wowza Community

How to Embed stream from zop tv?

hi all, I need to know how we can embed the nbc stream frm this url ‘www.zoptv.com/live/nbc’ to our own website? I tried alot to see the page view source but the code of embedding the stream is invisible i think so, If anyone knows kindly do me a favour as i will be highly thankfull to you

Hello,

Wowza takes issues of intellectual property infringement seriously. Please ensure you have the legal right to obtain, embed, and stream content before you stream such content. As provided in the Wowza Streaming Engine software license agreements and Wowza Streaming Cloud service terms of use, you are not permitted to use Wowza software or services to stream content for which you do not have the valid legal right to stream. It is a violation of your license from Wowza to use Wowza software to stream content for which you do not have the right to stream. If you have any questions about whether you have the right to obtain, embed, or stream specific content, please consult your attorney or legal counsel.

Regardless, Wowza Streaming Engine does not support the ingest of HTTP streams at this time.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mac