Wowza Community

Cross-Origin Edit Error

Hi everyone,

I am trying to changing CORS settings to allow get requests for an HLS stream. Running some tests with the HLSJS plugin for Flowplayer.

Anyway, when I go to WowzaStreamingEngine Manager -> Applications -> Live -> Setup ->

Then check “Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) (for HTTP-based streams)” under Options, and click the Save button, the next page returns this error:

Invalid property 'streamConfig' of bean class [com.wowza.wms.webapp.application.ApplicationModel]: Bean property 'streamConfig' is not readable or has an invalid getter method: Does the return type of the getter match the parameter type of the setter?

Even though there is a Stack Trace header on this page, no stack trace is displayed (would be helpful…).

We recently upgraded from 4.1.0 to 4.4.1 , but have not seen any other problems. I haven’t changed these settings since the original setup years ago, so I can’t say whether this error is due to the upgrade or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

I am unable to reproduce this error so this could be an issue with a setting that was carried over from an older installation.

Can you try recreating the application inside Wowza Streaming Engine Manager using the base Live application option and see if you still get this error?

Regards,

Jason Hatchett