Wowza Community

Getting Error: The Media could not be loaded, either because the server or network ..

I have a playlist or stream of videos that play in a loop. I recently set GoCoder to broadcast live, and I am able to do so. The only problem I am having is that when I end the broadcast from my iPhone5, it doesn’t return to the playlist. Rather, I get the following error on the player:

"The Media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

The only way to get back to my stream is to restart the Application (not the server).

The error is not too descriptive to me at least. The media was playing and the same format is used before the live stream, so no sure how it is related to that. The server doesn’t need restarting, so it doesn’t seem to have failed. The only thing that may have failed is the application.

Hoping I can get some pointers on what I may be doing wrong.

Sharaaz

Hello there and welcome to the Wowza support forum.

It sounds like there are a lot of moving parts here. So I think the best course of action is to open a ticket with Support. To do so, please send as much detail about your stream, server set up, source of the stream and video/audio codecs to support by following the steps outlined here

Regards,

Salvadore