Wowza Community

Facebook Live stream...

Hi Members!

I have tested the new feature of wowza to push live stream to Facebook taking help from this guide

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-stream-to-facebook-live-using-wowza-streaming-engine

that’s working fine.

But now i want to make it run in any client side application, is there any way to make all this happens coding?

As any illiterate to wowza can not do this?

Need help in this regards…

Thanks in Advance :slight_smile:

Hello,

At this time is it not possible to create Facebook Live stream targets using the REST API or with a Client-Side Application. This feature is not currently supported. It is being analyzed by our Product Management team, but at this time I don’t have any timeframe estimation on when this will become supported.

Best,

JasonT

Hello gdvaud,

If you use the Generic RTMP to push the stream to Facebook it would be possible to to use API with that.

You can check out this thread for a similar discussion.

Regards,

Alex

Hello,

At this time is it not possible to create Facebook Live stream targets using the REST API or with a Client-Side Application. This feature is not currently supported. It is being analyzed by our Product Management team, but at this time I don’t have any timeframe estimation on when this will become supported.

Best,

JasonT

It is also impossible to do it using a module in Java ? Or it’s just totally impossible at the moment ?