Wowza Community

Error With Live Stream to JwPlayer on Website

Hi

I’m relatively new to using WoWza streaming engine and I am running into some issues.

Being the web developer here of course they have tasked me with figuring out how to make this work and I have to a certain extent.

We have a Arecont Vision IP camera located at one of the international bridges and they want me to live stream that to their website.

I have successfully set up wowza streaming engine on a server and am getting the feed.

I was able to set up JWPlayer on the website and am able to see the stream on my desktop. The issue starts here I can see the stream on Chrome, Safari, and IE Edge but in Firefox it give me this error “Error loading player, no playable sources found”.

The same thing goes for mobile I have tried on both IOS and Android and it gives this error “Error loading media, file could not be played”. I have read countless support posts and tutorials but still can’t get it to work now I’m really hoping someone here can help me with this.

Might there be something at the server level I have to adjust?

I am using the free JwPlayer License. And our Wowza Streaming Engine is on a CentOs server

any help is highly appreciated.

take a look at the page here -> http://bridge.pharr-tx.gov/testing-wowza-stream/

[HTML]

[/HTML]

Thank You

-Victor

Hi

It maybe that Firefox blocked the JWPlayer flash player

I get the same when I go to http://demo.jwplayer.com/stream-tester/ using Firefox

Regards,

Andy_E

Hello Victor,

The response above is thorough and covers a very nice working example (Thanks DopeLabs).

If this does not answer your specific questions please let us know.

Regards

Jason Hatchett

all of a sudden my rtmp stream now says error loading player: no playable sources found. Nothing but windows patching has been performed on the main wowza windows server. Have a town hall meeting tomorrow and need to get this stream up ASAP if anyone has sugesstions on how I can resolve this issue.