Wowza Community

0 Bytes In after enabling transcoding

Hello,

I’m having an issue trancoding. When I enable it on my application and click on to “incoming streams” I only see the original stream and not the new transcoded ones.

Going into the original stream I notice that the Bytes In is now 0 and can’t be viewed in test players.

In the access log I see this information.

comment	server	INFO	200	-	TranscoderSessionNative.loadLibrary: Load transcoder list file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wowza Media Systems\Wowza Streaming Engine 4.0.1\lib-native\win64\transcoder.list
comment	server	WARN	200	-	TranscoderSessionNative.loadLibrary: Native load error: C:/Program Files (x86)/Wowza Media Systems/Wowza Streaming Engine 4.0.1/lib-native/win64/libogg.dll: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wowza Media Systems\Wowza Streaming Engine 4.0.1\lib-native\win64\libogg.dll: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail|at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)|at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(Unknown Source)|at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)|at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)|at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
comment	server	WARN	200	-	TranscoderSessionNative.loadLibrary: Native load error: C:/Program Files (x86)/Wowza Media Systems/Wowza Streaming Engine 4.0.1/lib-native/win64/libvorbis.dll: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wowza Media Systems\Wowza Streaming Engine 4.0.1\lib-native\win64\libvorbis.dll: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail|at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)|at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(Unknown Source)|at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)|at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)|at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
comment	server	WARN	200	-	TranscoderSessionNative.loadLibrary: Native load error: C:/Program Files (x86)/Wowza Media Systems/Wowza Streaming Engine 4.0.1/lib-native/win64/wms-transcoder.dll: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wowza Media Systems\Wowza Streaming Engine 4.0.1\lib-native\win64\wms-transcoder.dll: Can't find dependent libraries|at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)|at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(Unknown Source)|at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)|at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)|at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)

Any help would be great.

Regards,

Ben

Hello,

When transcoder is not enabled are you able to see your source stream in the Wowza test players? Can we get details of your source and what you are transcoding to?

Best,

JasonT

Hi JasonT,

Thanks for getting back to me,

When transcoding is disabled the source strem works in the Wowza test players, but doesn’t with transcoding enabled. We are transcoding to Transrate (Default) with source, 360p and 160p enabled.

The Source stream is set to 1024 x 576 Main profile 3.1 at a bitrate of 1024 kbps and framerate of 25. Sound is 128 kbps HE-ACC v.2

Regards,

Ben

Solved.

Double checking the software requirements had been installed fixed the issue.

To run Wowza Transcoder on 64-bit versions of the Windows Server operating system, a minimum of Windows Server 2008 R2 is required. The following server features are also required:

.NET Framework 3.5.1

Desktop Experience