Wowza Community

Live Stream with no video

Hey ! I m using wowzastreamin engine for live streaming thruogh Go Coder app , when i play the stream , the connection is established and I can hear all the audio , but no video can be seen, only black screen appears ! I have checked the vod module , thats working but live streaming test player cannot display the video…

Hey ! I m using wowzastreamin engine for live streaming thruogh Go Coder app , when i play the stream , the connection is established and I can hear all the audio , but no video can be seen, only black screen appears ! I have checked the vod module , thats working but live streaming test player cannot display the video…

Maybe you can try with SEETEC usb capture, http://seetec.com.cn/ShowInfo.aspx?id=32&py=HDMI-to-USB-3-0-Capture-HTU3-0

Hello,

Can you confirm in the GoCoder app in Options>Stream that Video + Audio is selected?

What video size and video settings are you using? If you select a lower Video Size, does that make a difference?

GoCoder Guide for iOS

GoCoder Guide for Android

Regards,

JasonT

I am using the app on a Pixel 3. I tried different video sizes and I also only hear the audio

@Samuel Sanchez did you found the solution please share I have the same issue please help brother I am stucked.

Are you also using a Pixel 3? Our engineering team has been working on a fix for this.

The original post for this references a VOD stream @RAJAN SINGH. GoCoder app or GoCoder SDK is for live streams only. If you are experiencing an issue with a live stream with GoCoder, I need you to post your issue in a new thread and provide the details.

Only one topic per post please for those searching for certain topics. Thank you.

It is an iOS device (for all devices)