Wowza Community

Ssl certificate import problem

Hi

I have a problem about SSL certificate import

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\bin>keytool -import -alias root -trustcacerts -file ServerCertificate.cer -keystore ssl.mycompany.com.jks

when i was run this command Certificate wass added to key store but not work.

Trust this certificate? [no]: yes

Certificate was added to keystore

My SSL buyed from Rapid SSL company, Open SSL Apache, Tomcat.

First i was try the self signed certificate , now when install this radip ssl certificate wowza work with self signed ssl

where can i delete that self signed certificate ? In 3 day’s i was work about this problem, and search forum :(( but nothing .

Hello,

If you used a self-signed certificate, this would have been created within a keystore. Be sure the new keystore is properly defined in the [install-dir]/conf/VHosts.xml file.

When you follow the instructions for generating and importing a certificate, this will create a new keystore that should be used with your VHosts.xml configuration.

The Java keystore will require a private key certificate (generated in the keystore with the CSR generation steps), a signed certificate returned from the CA with your CSR submission and intermediary certificates or CA bundles.

You may find the steps in the SSL troubleshooting article helpful, when verifying these certificates have been imported properly.

Best regards,

Andrew

what If I have 2 certificates? How to add both ?

We actually have an article on how to do this. It can be found at the link below.

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-configure-multiple-ssl-certificates-per-domain-on-a-single-host-port-sni

If that does not work for you then please open a ticket as Rose Power mentioned above.