Wowza Community

Wowza expert needed

We need a wowza EXPERT urgently to setup a wowza server and connect the IRDs to the server to stream live channels.

Hello,

Contact me via e-mail (karel.boek@raskenlund.com), or Skype (karelboek)

Kind Regards,

Karel Boek

karel.boek@raskenlund.com

Raskenlund

Wowza Authorized Consultant

www.raskenlund.com

Some background information for interested consultants: This company intends to distribute satellite-TV channels over the Internet. Some channels are H.264, but the majority is MPEG-2. The IRDs are in place and connected, and the manufacturer of the IRDs has confirmed that the equipment can relay MPEG2-channels in an MPEG-TS. The Wowza server is planned to be in a different physical location than the datacenter where the IRDs are. As per my knowledge, Wowza Streaming Engine does not support streaming of MPEG2 without transcoding. Company has no intention of using transcoding, and seeks to distribute MPEG2 in an MPEG-TS directly to the end-user, where - as per their saying - a custom player supports both MPEG-TS and HLS.

Kind Regards,

Karel

We could not reach an agreement with the above Provider due to they have different opinions. We’re still looking for a wowza Expert at this point.

Hello,

We can help to sort this out.

Please reach me via email or Skype.

Thank you!

Yury Cherniawsky

Senior Solutions Advisor

email: yury.cherniawsky@oxagile.com

Hello,

Contact me via e-mail (karel.boek@raskenlund.com), or Skype (karelboek)

Kind Regards,

Karel Boek

karel.boek@raskenlund.com

Raskenlund

Wowza Authorized Consultant

www.raskenlund.com

Added you on Skype.

We could not reach an agreement with the above Provider due to they have different opinions. We’re still looking for a wowza Expert at this point.