Wowza Streaming Cloud Pricing Plans
Choose a plan or try the live streaming calculator.
All plans provide unparalleled control and flexibility with superb reliability. Pick the right plan based on your streaming frequency and viewership.
- 15 live streaming hours
- 500 viewing hours based on video streamed at 720p
- Flexible streaming, with low startup costs
- All usage billed separately
- Only pay for what you use
- 180 live streaming hours
- 6,000 viewing hours based on video streamed at 720p
- Discounted rates and greatly reduced overage costs
- Support for robust customization
Build Your Shopping Cart
Live Streaming Calculator
Wowza Streaming Cloud Basic plan
Please Contact Us
Based on the numbers you provided, we recommend contacting us so we can help you customize your plan to best suit your needs.
Estimated monthly usage*
|Live streaming hours:||8 hours|
|Viewer hours:||400 hours|
|Bandwidth/viewer hour:||1.13 GB/HR|
|CDN bandwith:||450 GB|
Estimated fees with recommended plan*
|Basic plan recurring fee:||$99|
|Additional live streaming hours:||$0|
|Estimated average monthly cost:||$99|
* These costs are estimates only to assist you with selecting a Wowza Streaming Cloud plan. Bandwidth usage is calculated based on an average bitrate. Your actual charges will vary based on the selected plan, your usage, number of viewers, and other factors. Pricing does not include recording and is subject to change. Please review Compare Plan Details below for more detailed information.
- Compare Plan Details
All Wowza Streaming Cloud live event streaming plans are subscriptions with included usage for stream processing, bandwidth, and recording storage. Usage limits vary by plan, and usage in excess of your plan will result in pay-as-you-go pricing for overage charges.One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic$149$29 / month, 3-month minimum$99 / month, 3-month minimumOne Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic15015One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic5000500One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic5000500One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic30030One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic$149$299$999One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic150180One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic50006,000One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic50006,000One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic300360One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic1000100One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic$8$9$8One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic$0.09$0.095$0.09One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic$0.28$0.30$0.28One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasic$0.09$0.10$0.09One Month StreamingPay As You GoBasicStandardStandardStandard
One Month Streaming Pay As You Go Basic Ready to buy Plan Overview Per Month Subscription fee $149 $29 / month, 3-month minimum $99 / month, 3-month minimum Included live streaming hours 15 0 15 Approximate viewing hours (@720p) 500 0 500 Included bandwidth GB 500 0 500 Included egress GB 30 0 30 Included peak recording storage GB 100 0 100 Price per live streaming hour beyond plan limit* $6 $7 $6 Price per bandwidth GB beyond plan limit* $0.09 $0.095 $0.09 Price per egress GB beyond plan limit* $0.28 $0.30 $0.28 Price per peak recording storage GB beyond plan limit* $0.09 $0.10 $0.09 Ready to buy Plan Overview Per Year Subscription fee $149 $299/year $999/year Included live streaming hours 15 0 180 Approximate viewing hours (@720p) 500 0 6,000 Included bandwidth GB 500 0 6,000 Included egress GB 30 0 360 Included peak recording storage GB 100 0 100 Price per live streaming hour beyond plan limit* $8 $7 $6 Price per bandwidth GB beyond plan limit* $0.09 $0.095 $0.09 Price per egress GB beyond plan limit* $0.28 $0.30 $0.28 Price per peak recording storage GB beyond plan limit* $0.09 $0.10 $0.09 Support plan Standard Standard Standard One Month Streaming Pay As You Go Basic
*Usage beyond the plan limit will be billed at the end of your billing period or when your account balance reaches $500. For unique billing arrangements or custom pricing, contact us.
All Plans Include
Full Brand Control
Brand your live streams as your own. No ads. No Wowza logos. No “here’s what you should watch next.”
Rely on our world-class streaming platform, which provides users with configurable transcoding in every plan.
HD and UHD Broadcasting
Deliver HD and UHD (4K) streaming experiences, with no caps on bitrate or resolution.
Stream with the reliability of the industry-leading Akamai CDN for optimized global delivery.
Live Stream Recording
Quickly and easily archive live streams with 250 GB of peak recording storage, included in your plan.
Gain insight into your streaming to stay on top of your usage and optimize viewer experiences.
No Channel Caps
Stream multiple events simultaneously or deliver to multiple destinations — with no additional fees.
Secure your content with rights access management, CDN token authentication, and geoblocking.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are live streaming hours, and how are they calculated?
- Live streaming hours are the amount of time your stream is live, from the moment you start your event until you stop it.
- What are viewer hours and how are they calculated?
- Viewer hours is an approximation of the total time all of your viewers are watching your streams. E.g., 10 viewer hours would be consumed if 10 viewers watched all of your 1 hour event, or if 20 viewers watched all of your 30 minute event. Our approximations of viewer hours are based on views at 720p at a typical bitrate. Your actual consumption may be higher or lower based upon your encoder settings, the streamed content, and the video resolutions consumed.
- What if I exceed my included usage?
- All plans have affordable, pay-as-you-go overage options, so you can keep streaming with ease. Usage beyond your plan limit will be billed according to your pricing plan.
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- No. You can choose from Wowza Streaming Cloud month-to-month plans, or if you plan to stream over a longer period, you can save with an annual plan.
- Can I upgrade or downgrade plans?
- With Wowza Streaming Cloud month-to-month plans, you can change at any time. Changes will take effect at the end of the current billing period. You may not change an annual plan mid-period; plan changes will only take effect at the end of the 12-month subscription period.