Live Wowza nDVR Streaming
This package contains source code for a sample Microsoft Silverlight nDVR player. It's based on the open-source Microsoft Media Platform: Player Framework (SMF). It will play single and adaptive bitrate Smooth Streams over HTTP.
In the /examples/LiveDVRStreaming directory:
- WINDOWS 7/8/8.1/10
Right-click installall.bat and then select Run as administrator
- WINDOWS SERVER
Double-click the installall.bat file
- OS X
Double-click the installall.command file
- Review the tutorials listed below.
- Click the Play button next to the Stream field.
- Use the Rewind/Pause buttons and the video scrub bar to try the DVR functionality.
To use the source code in Visual Studio:
- Double-click src\LiveDvrSmoothStreaming.sln to open the project in Visual Studio.
- The SMF source is located here: SMF CodePlex.
© 2007–2018 Wowza Media Systems™, LLC. All rights reserved.