Flash RTMP Player 11
This example requires a single computer running Adobe Flash in a web browser and a web camera. It illustrates Wowza Streaming Engine's advanced video recording capabilities using Adobe Flash Player 11.
Note: You can't configure Webcam Recording in Wowza Streaming Engine Manager. You must perform configuration using the XML files in the Wowza Streaming Engine /conf directory.
In the /examples/WebcamRecording directory:
- WINDOWS 7/8/8.1/10
Right-click installall.bat and then select Run as administrator
- WINDOWS SERVER
Double-click the installall.bat file
- OS X
Double-click the installall.command file
- Review the following tutorial:
How to record webcam video using Wowza media server Adobe Flash Player example
- Click the Connect button.
- When the video appears, click the Record button.
- After some video has been recorded, click the Stop button.
- To playback the video, click the Play button.
- To record more video, click the Record button again. If you want to append the new video to the previous recording, select the Append box.
Note: This example uses the H.264 encoding feature of Adobe Flash Player 11. To edit the project file in Flash CS5 or CS5.5, use the following instructions to add Flash Player 11 support: Adding Flash Player 11 support to Flash Pro CS5 and CS5.5.
© 2007–2018 Wowza Media Systems™, LLC. All rights reserved.