Live Video Streaming
This package contains source code for a sample Microsoft Silverlight live streaming player. It's based on the open-source Microsoft Media Platform: Player Framework (SMF). It will play single and adaptive bitrate Smooth Streams over HTTP.
In the /examples/LiveVideoStreaming directory:
- WINDOWS 7/8/8.1/10
Right-click installall.bat and then select Run as administrator
- WINDOWS SERVER
Double-click the installall.bat file
- OS X
Double-click the installall.command file
- Read the Tutorials below.
- Make sure that the URL in the Stream field is correct.
- Click the Play button next to the Stream field.
To use the source code in Visual Studio:
- Double-click src/LiveSmoothStreaming.sln to open the project in Visual Studio
- The SMF source is located here: SMF CodePlex
© 2007–2018 Wowza Media Systems™, LLC. All rights reserved.