Flash RTMP Player
This example requires a single computer running Adobe Flash in a web browser and a web camera. It illustrates Wowza Streaming Engine's advanced video recording capabilities using the Adobe Flash player.
Note: You can't configure Webcam Recording in Wowza Streaming Engine Manager. You must perform configuration using the XML files in the Wowza Streaming Engine /conf directory.
In the /examples/WebcamRecording directory:
- WINDOWS 7 / WINDOWS 8
Right-click installall.bat and then select Run as administrator
- WINDOWS SERVER
Double-click the installall.bat file
- OS X
Double-click the installall.command file
- Review the following tutorial:
How to set up live video recording
- Click the Connect button.
- When the video appears, click the Record button.
- After some video has been recorded, click the Stop button.
- To playback the video, click the Play button.
- To record more video, click the Record button again. If you want to append the new video to the previous recording, select the Append box.
© 2007–2017 Wowza Media Systems™, LLC. All rights reserved.