Wowza® GoCoder™ is a live audio and video encoding application for iOS and Android devices.
Wowza Media Systems allows mobile content providers to encode and broadcast live content through the Wowza GoCoder app. Wowza GoCoder is a live audio and video encoding application for the iPhone 3GS or newer, the iPad 4th generation or newer, and Android devices 4.1 and later.
Use Wowza GoCoder to broadcast HD quality live events on-the-go from any location to any screen using H.264 adaptive bitrate streaming. Connect Wowza GoCoder to Wowza Streaming Engine™ to capture and stream live audio and video content in real-time over WiFi, 4G, or 3G.
- Easy to configure and use
- HD quality (up to 1080p)
- Auto configuration from external link
- Front and rear camera support (includes portrait orientation)
- Publish authentication
- Intuitive, contextual help screen
- Torch mode
- Auto restart
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later
- Support for multichannel audio with external mic
- Touch to focus and expose
- Push notification suppression to enable "do-not-disturb" mode while capturing content
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean / API 16) or later