We've setup a live streaming application (RTMP), using the same configuration as that in the example provided, in wowza media server, and use android native player to play the stream. In android 4.3 phone, the player prompts an error and stops the playback, after a few tens of seconds. SIGSEGV is thrown from /system/lib/
libstagefright.so. We found no errors in either access log or error log in wowza media server. Both version 3.5.2 and version 3.6.2 are tested.
Delete your current access log, then start Wowza and start a source stream. Then test playback of the Transcoder ngrp MediaList using the /examples/LiveVideoStreaming/FlashHTTPPlayer. And test single and smil playback in the Android of one of the transcoded renditions. Then zip up the whole /conf folder and the current access log and send to