Wowza Video Pricing
Choose the plan that’s right for you, from One Month of Streaming to Enterprise.
- 15 streaming hours
- 500 viewing hours
- Pay for storage as needed
- Flexible streaming, with low startup costs
- All usage billed separately
- Only pay for what you use
- 300 streaming hours
- 10,000 viewing hours
- 150GB storage
- Discounted rates on hours and storage
- Support for robust customization
- 24×7 and real-time streaming at scale available
Compare Streaming Platform Pricing Plans
|One Month of Streaming||Pay As You Go||Annual||Enterprise|
|Streaming Hours Number of included streaming hours in plan||15 $5 per additional hour||$5.00 per hour||300 $5 per additional hour||Custom|
|Viewing Hours Number of included viewer hours in plan||500 $0.10 per additional hour||$0.10 per hour||10,000 $0.10 per additional hour||Custom|
|Storage (GB) Amount of storage in GB included in plan||$0.20 per additional GB per month||$0.20 per additional GB per month||150 GB
per month $0.20 per additional GB per month
|Additional Stream Targets When streaming to multiple targets, e.g. URL and Facebook||$0.25 per hour||$0.25 per hour||$0.25 per hour||Custom|
|Support Included support plan — learn more about Wowza Premium Support||Standard||Standard||Standard||Premium Support|
|Subscription Fee||$149 One-time purchase||$25 Per month, billed monthly||$130 Per month, prepaid annually||Contact Us|
|Add to Cart||Add to Cart||Add to Cart||Contact Us|
Other Wowza Video Services
Real-Time Streaming at Scale
Interactive streaming with sub-500ms latency
- Support for interactivity in video apps
- Sub-second latency for marketplaces, gaming and more
- Rapid scaling as your audience grows
- Global availability for maximum reach
- Encoder agnostic for first-mile flexibility
Ideal for IP camera feeds or OTT live linear broadcasts
- Support for a wide range of use cases, including UHD broadcasting
- Routing and transmuxing for single bitrate streams
- Single bitrate to multi-bitrate transcoding available
- Affordable 24x7 streaming
All Plans Include
VOD and Live Streaming
Rely on Wowza’s powerful live and video on demand (VOD) capabilities for any business use case.
Easily store and manage assets with Wowza’s sophisticated video CMS.
Have the world at your fingertips with a global content delivery network built into your video solution.
Deliver video to viewers on any device, while benefiting from visibility across the workflow.
Ensure video success and quickly adapt with real-time analytics on viewer data, stream health, and infrastructure performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is streaming hours, and how is it calculated?
- Streaming hours is the amount of time your stream is running, from the moment you start streaming live or VOD until you stop. Streaming hours also includes the processing of uploaded MP4 files based on the duration of the video.
- What is viewer hours and how is it calculated?
- Viewer hours is the total time that all of your viewers are watching your streams. For example, 10 viewer hours would be consumed if 10 viewers watched all of your one-hour event, or if 20 viewers watched all of your 30-minute event.
- Is 4k streaming available?
- Wowza Video does support 4k streaming. Content streamed at 4k is billed at two times the rate for streaming hours and four times the rate for viewing hours.
- What if I exceed my included usage?
- All plans have affordable, pay-as-you-go overage options, so you can keep streaming with ease. Usage beyond your plan limit will be billed according to your pricing plan.
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- No. You can choose from the Wowza Video One Month of Streaming plan for 30 days of streaming, the flexible Pay As You Go plan, or if you plan to stream over a longer period, you can save with the Annual plan.
- Can I upgrade or downgrade plans?
- With Wowza Video One Month of Streaming or Pay As You Go plans, you can change at any time. Changes will take effect at the end of the current billing period. You may not change an annual plan mid-period; plan changes will only take effect at the end of the 12-month subscription period.