We are preparing Live Streaming Video Service with WOWZA MEDIA SERVER.
But we have one big problem Video Quality.
signal path is....
1. Full HD file playback by kmplayer. ( on NLE computer, will be replaced with HD SDI Live source)
2. HDMI monitor vidoe output.
3. BlackMagic-Design 1M/E ATEM HD switcher (HDMI input) - with left top Logo DSK
4. Switcher's USB 3.0 output to Encoder Computer.
5. Encoding thru FMLE 3.2, current setting is shown by attached image
OTL image attachment is not provided by this forum....
** input size 1920 * 1080,
Deinterlace = Checked
Timecode = Checked
Audio = AAC codec (purchased version of Mainconcept for FMLE)
6. Publish to WMS3 server.
7. Play thru JWplayer on our testing Web site. - www.mshopping.tv
But we can't see sharp and high quality video compare with it's streaming bandwith 1.8Mbps.
Some one tells me that our vidoe is 600k streaming ???
I had have tested other encoder like wirecast... but same result there..
And VP6 encoding is more quality video result.
But can't see on mobile....
Please teach me the right way to obtain maximum quality video streaming.
Thanks a lot for your reading and kindness.