Hi all -
Normally I use VidBlasterB in VVD mode and let FMLE do the streaming.
Today I tried (twice) to test a livestream with a hockey game.
Game was 130 mins long - I set VB to stream live to the server. Once the game was ended, I went to black and let VB run a good 5 mins.
Then I waited 10 mins and tried to flip the file over form live to archived, and my archived file recorded to the server is only 73 minutes long???
The local file that I saved is the correct length.
I am currently running version 3.03.
I have been using Wowza since 2006 and have never seen that happen before?
Machine running webcast:
Intel i7 firstname.lastname@example.orgGhz
Video card; GeForce GTX 560Ti 2Gb RAM
Dual Xeon E5-2620
Linux CENTOS 5.8 x86_64
Load Averages: 0.02 0.07 0.02
Here is some of my log file from VidBlaster:
7:29:15 PM frame=60308 q=0.0 size= 988979kB time=2011.3 bitrate=4028.0kbits/s
7:29:15 PM frame=60392 q=0.0 size= 990460kB time=2014.0 bitrate=4028.7kbits/s
7:29:16 PM frame=60472 q=0.0 size= 992181kB time=2016.9 bitrate=4029.9kbits/s
7:29:16 PM frame=60556 q=0.0 size= 993942kB time=2019.6 bitrate=4031.6kbits/s
7:29:17 PM frame=60645 q=0.0 size= 995988kB time=2022.6 bitrate=4034.0kbits/s
7:29:17 PM frame=60733 q=0.0 size= 997653kB time=2025.5 bitrate=4034.8kbits/s
7:29:18 PM frame=60825 q=0.0 size= 999500kB time=2028.5 bitrate=4036.4kbits/s
7:29:18 PM frame=60916 q=0.0 size= 1001069kB time=2031.5 bitrate=4036.7kbits/s
7:29:19 PM frame=61010 q=0.0 size= 1002700kB time=2034.6 bitrate=4037.1kbits/s
7:29:19 PM frame=61100 q=0.0 size= 1004373kB time=2037.8 bitrate=4037.6kbits/s
7:29:20 PM frame=61193 q=0.0 size= 1005827kB time=2040.8 bitrate=4037.5kbits/s
7:29:20 PM frame=61285 q=0.0 size= 1007464kB time=2044.0 bitrate=4037.7kbits/s
7:29:21 PM frame=61380 q=0.0 size= 1009026kB time=2047.1 bitrate=4037.9kbits/s