I'm using Wowza Streaming Engine and Transcoder AddOn. The transcoder is currently encoding with QuickSync 1.4. I am getting frame drops and variable frame rate in transcoded stream. CPU is at 10% and I have plenty memory free.
I have tried changing some quicksync settings as TargetUsage and NumReFrame but I still get Variable frame rate due to frame drops. When I record the stream it does show some bitrate variability but it is low, and video playbacks verry well.
Source stream is 1Mbps and frame drops when playing back with strobe media playback are much less than playing back transcoded streams, although everything seems totaly random. I've tried playing back in different players and browsers but I can't get a smooth result.