Thread: I need help!! Hls error

Default I need help!! Hls error

Hi i use WOWZA about 1 years. All was works fine. But now i see that often any one of my channels has a strob motions and triple sound... in log i see error like this :

INFO server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerCupertino.endChunkTS[liveedge/_definst_/ZDOROVOE_TV_360p.stream]: Add chunk: id:8 mode:TS[H264,AAC] a/v/k:4/6/1 duration:0
    ERROR server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerCupertino.updatePlaylistStr: java.lang.NullPointerException
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.wowza.wms.httpstreamer.cupertinostreaming.livestreampacketizer.LiveStreamPacketizerCupertino.e(L iveStreamPacketizerCupertino.java:2080)
    at com.wowza.wms.httpstreamer.cupertinostreaming.livestreampacketizer.LiveStreamPacketizerCupertino.end ChunkTS(LiveStreamPacketizerCupertino.java:1496)
    at com.wowza.wms.httpstreamer.cupertinostreaming.liverepeater.CupertinoStreamerLiveRepeaterReceiver.add VideoData(CupertinoStreamerLiveRepeaterReceiver.java:202)
    at com.wowza.wms.stream.live.MediaStreamLiveAbstract.addVideoData(MediaStreamLiveAbstract.java:74)
    at com.wowza.wms.netconnection.NetConnectionProcessData.processNextRequest(NetConnectionProcessData.jav a:493)
    at com.wowza.wms.netconnection.NetConnectionAdapter.service(NetConnectionAdapter.java:127)
    at com.wowza.wms.netconnection.NetConnectionSessionHandler.a(NetConnectionSessionHandler.java:202)
    at com.wowza.wms.netconnection.NetConnectionSessionHandler.a(NetConnectionSessionHandler.java:78)
    at com.wowza.wms.netconnection.NetConnectionSessionHandler.messageReceived(NetConnectionSessionHandler. java:165)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$2.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:18 1)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.j ava:511)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$900(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:42)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterCha in.java:786)
    at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flush(SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.j ava:60)
    at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:177)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.j ava:511)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$900(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:42)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterCha in.java:786)
    at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java:247)
    at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(ExecutorFilter.java:323)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

After that the channel not work correctly But RTMP work fine..
    The channel in which have a problem not constant. It may be any...
    I Use WOWZA 3.6.3 with origin-edge configuration
    at first i think that may be Network error but by RTMP channel work fine... and if a reset the channel the problem is stay and clear only if i rename the stream, or restart the edge WOWZA...
    Thank for any helps!

Hi,
    Please can you create a ticket be sending an email to support@wowza.com, include detailed description of the issue, a zipped copy of the [Wowza-Install]/conf/ and [Wowza-Install]/logs/ for both the origin and edge server and a link to this thread for reference. Ensure that the logs provided show Wowza starting and log when the issue occurs.

Many thanks,
    Jason