As per the document titled , Setting Signed Cookies Using a Custom Policy - I have followed all the steps to use Signed Cookie to play livestream from cloudfornt URL in players :
- Made cloudfront instance to listen on port 1935 and broadcast on port 80
- Switch on the Cloudfront Behavior to Restrict Viewer Access (Use Signed URLs or Signed Cookies)
- Add Self in Trusted Signers
- Created a custom policy using my der ( converted from pem )
- Used the policy to create Signature and then used the returned values of Policy , signature and Key-Pair to set http , secure cookie on player webpage using JSP.
- Load the webpage on HTTPS Webserver
- The cookie set for the webpage are as shown under
I am still facing #2048 error .