starting a live video stream website on a very tight budget
Hello, I am interested in creating a video conference website (similar to tinychat), I would like to know if you could give me the necessary information / requirements needed to create a live stream video conference website on a very tight budget. I have some questions and I would really appreciate if someone could take sometime to respond.
1. Has Wowza already been configured for use straight away or would I have to find someone to configure wowza for this project.
2. Are there any reliable "already made" script that could be used for a live video conference website.
3. Based on affordability and efficiency/uptime Which flash media server hosting service would be best to host a live stream website.
4. Data management: I don't intend to save video logs as it would require a lot of storage space and money, so I would like to know if it would be wise to operate a live streaming website without saving the video logs.
5. What is the minimum data / capacity required to operate a multi-user live streaming website (storage space, bandwidth etc)
6. Video compression: I intend to roll this service out in my country, however the internet speed here is not as fast as that of most developed nations so I would like to know if it is possible to compress the live video streams so that despite the poor internet connections users would still be able to use the website, I know video compression would result in the loss of stream quality but I am hoping the loss of quality wouldn't be too much.
7.What is the cost of using wowza media systems for a live video conference website. I am on a very tight budget here so I want to know if I would be able to afford wowza for this project.