I’m the Founder of Streamup and we’re growing very quickly and need help with scalability, e.g. setting up load balancing and/or edge servers.
We have upgraded to Wowza Streaming Engine 4 and the moment we did, we started experiencing a progressive spike in memory usage (Disk IO and CPU Usage). We thought it may have been the transcoder options, but we turned those off and we still had the memory issue. This was not be an issue in the previous version and really need some assistance from you urgently in looking for a solution.
Please contact Rey Columna, our Video Streaming Engineer on Skype at his username “reycogames” or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org