Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H264/G.711 Streaming Sound Problem

Default H264/G.711 Streaming Sound Problem

I have set up wowza to live video stream so here is what I'm trying:
    Streaming audio in G.711 and video in H264 to wowza through RTSP using IP CAMERA
    Use the VLC the video is fine,but no audio,the Wowza show as follow

INFO stream create--
    Warn server comment - RTPPlayer.describe : No audio packetizer[7]:G711-ALAW

I am know the problems because Wowza server havn't G.711 ALAW Decoding,anybody can help me,how to install the G.711 decoding?

Can suggest me a solution?

Thanks!

Hi ricky,

You need to use the Wowza transcoder to convert the audio to AAC. How-to here: http://www.wowza.com/forums/content.php?304

randall,thanks for your help,so i can't just use the G.711 for the audio,must need use the Wowza transcoder to convert G.711 to AAC?
    i was want convert G.711 to AAC,but just http://www.wowza.com/forums/content.php?304 ,i don't know how to setting,i'm new with Wowza,can you give me more advice?
    Thanks for your help!

There's a learning curve. You'll just have to dig in.

Let me know if there's a specific part of the Transcoder tutorial you're having trouble with.

Hi randall
    Thanks for your reply,i was try use the VLC player convert the audio to AAC,like this way http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....rver-(MPEG-TS)
    But this way waste CPU on the Video and unstable,i have many this IP Camera,if all streams use VLC for convert the audio,my server will crash.
    I found Wowza transcoder Addon can decoding G.711 audio,but i don't know how to setting,if anybody know how to setting,please help,thanks!

You set the "Audio/Codec" to AAC in your transcoder template to transcode to AAC.

Hi randall
    Thanks for your message,in transcoder template is AAC,Wowza notice "No audio packetizer[7]:G711-ALAW"it is havn't G.711 decoding,can't support G711 Audio input stream.i find Wowza Addon specifications have support G711 decoding,but my Wowza server not support,i am use Wowza 3 Free 30 days TRIAL,so i need pay money for full version Wowza 3 ?

Streaming audio in G.711 and video in H264 to wowza through RTSP using IP CAMERA

Anybody can help me,Wowza engineer can suggest me a solution?

If Wowza 3 working with our IP CAMERA,i can pay money for buy full version,else i need try other's server software.

Thanks for help!

Make sure you have the latest version of Wowza 3. (3.0.3.10 at present)

http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....lopment-Builds

Richard

Hi rrlanham
    Thanks for your help,i will try and let you know the result.

Hi rrlanham
    I was donwload the Wowza Media Server 3.0.3 patch10,Copy contents,restart the server.
    But the server still show

INFO stream create--
    Warn server comment - RTPPlayer.describe : No audio packetizer[7]:G711-ALAW

It is still can't decoding G711-ALAW,audio informations show as follow

IP CAMERA video:H264 - MPEG-4 AVC
    IP CAMERA Audio:PCM RATE of 8000HZ,16 bits per sample

The Wowza video very good and stable just havn't audio.In Wowza win64 folder have dll files,like h264_dec_filter.dll,mc_bc_dec_avc.dll,mc_dec_aac.dll,but havn't G711 dll,so the Wowza not support G711 decoding.

Wowza transcoder Addon information show can decoding G711,in fact it is can't.

If i'm wrong,please give me some advice,else Wowza Transcoder Addon must change specification to G711 decoding not support.

Thanks for help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast