Thread: Live stream RTSP H264 JWplayer

Default Live stream RTSP H264 JWplayer

I read tutorials and forums for days, but can't figure out how to bring out the live stream. Boss gave me a task to do a web page with IP live cameras. The conditions are to use Wowza, JWplayer and stream the H264 video (not flash). I've never worked with something like this, so I do not know if I need another kind of program or something. I managed to run the Wowza Media Server and it worh just fine. Locally via VLC player, I get a video from IP cameras.
    Towards the server I set up the router as a DMZ. How do I get the video on the website? What embed code I put on the website? What is the path to the document "" located on the [install-dir] \ content \? rtsp :/ / [public-address]: 1935/
    I use Vivotek cameras IP8332.

Hi there,

Take a look at this article on how to re-stream video from an IP camera (RTSP/RTP re-streaming)

And this article will show you how to implement JWPlayer:
    How to use LongTail JW Player 6 with Wowza Media Server

Also, instead of using DMZ you need to use port forwarding to map port 1935 to Wowza, and port 554 to the camera.

Here is a list of ports that should be opened for streaming:

And according to your camera's manual, H264 is supported but its not clear if audio is supported.