Is there any option to extract audio stream from live stream. i have 2 live streams one is audio and other is video but the content is same. If there any option to extract audio stream from video live stream, then we need only one encoder to encode the stream. Any help will be appreciated.
There are other ways to get both an A/V stream and an audio-only stream.
1. Use ffmpeg. Input 1 stream, send 2 streams to Wowza, one of which is audio-only.
2. Use Wowza 3.0.5+. You can turn off audio or video tracks in your Application.xml.
I have tested it and it works, like so:
1. Publish FMLE stream named "myStream" to Wowza "live" application.
2. Create a new live application called "livenovideo".
3. Turn off video the Application.xml for the "livenovideo" application.
4. Create a live.stream file containing "rtsp://localhost:1935/live/myStream
5. Use StreamManager to start "live.stream" on application "livenovideo."