Webinar—Thursday, June 13, 2013, 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET
- Chris Knowlton, Wowza Media Systems
- Charles White, Mirror Image
Live video is an incredible opportunity to present audiences with engaging content, however the actual execution can present challenges for any online business. From encoding to delivery, the nuances and technical challenges of live streaming can seem downright daunting.
This webinar will cover pragmatic business advice and high-level technical tips through real-world examples. Companies that need to deliver live video will benefit from this discussion. At the end of this webinar, attendees will have the key tools to implement live streaming and avoid common challenges.
Attendees will learn:
- Steps required to deliver from camera to encoder to CDN
- Preparing for potential traffic spikes
- Delivering to mobile devices
- Protecting a live stream from unauthorized viewing
- Geo-blocking a live stream
- Business case studies and lessons learned