The Wowza Streaming Cloud service is the industry’s leading live-streaming global cloud platform and API. Professionally managed by streaming industry experts, it’s easy to use, with flexibility for end-to-end live streaming or as part of a custom streaming solution.
Wowza Streaming Cloud Live Event Streaming Plans
1 Month of Streaming
live streaming hours
live streaming hours
live streaming hours
Simplified Global Cloud Video Streaming
Configure Professional Streams in Minutes
- Configure streams easily with the Wowza Streaming Cloud GUI management portal.
- Stream using a wide variety of protocols and codecs.
- Transcode and transmux for a wide range of networks and devices.
- Instantly create video-on-demand assets from your live streams.
Stream to Any Size Audience, Anywhere
- Manage costs with pay-as-you-go, contract-free pricing.
- Scale automatically to accommodate global audiences of any size.
- Leverage industry-leading CDNs like Akamai and Fastly.
Leverage Advanced Features
- 4K streaming for UHD, virtual reality and augmented reality.
- Stream customization for full control of your message and brand.
- Wide range of security options, including CDN token authorization and geoblocking.
- Near real-time visibility into bandwidth consumption and number of viewers by region.
Built to Build On
Comprehensive REST API and SDKs
- Programmable access to every aspect of stream processing.
- Automatic monitoring and management of the entire workflow.
- Advanced options to customize transcoding, sources, and targets.
Proven App Development Framework
- Extensive developer tools including a REST API, Java and Ruby SDKs, and code samples.
- Seamless integration with a broad ecosystem of streaming tools.
Low-Latency Solutions for Every Use Case
Stream From Your Browser, Broadcast to Thousands
- Wowza Streaming Cloud enables simple browser-based streaming powered by WebRTC. Easily capture video from any browser without complicated configuration or integration and broadcast it to any destination. Learn more about WebRTC Broadcasting.
Near-Real-Time Streaming Over Suboptimal Networks
- SRT (Secure Reliable Transport) can be used to transport high-quality live streams to Streaming Cloud for transcoding and redistribution, enabling the best-quality live video over the most unpredictable networks. Learn more about SRT.
Tuning HLS for Low Latency
- When quality, affordability, and mass distribution are your highest priorities, Wowza Streaming Cloud can help tune HLS for reduced-latency streaming. Learn more about Tuning HLS.
- Wowza Streaming Cloud Features and Specs
- Wowza-deployed global resources.
- Global SaaS/PaaS pay-as-you-go service access.
- Automated stream setup in minutes.
- UI and API stream provisioning.
- Preconfigured stream sources.
- Rapid-deployment “hot” instances.
- Wowza-managed global infrastructure.
- More than 20 global ingest, transcoding and delivery points.
- Auto-scaling infrastructure.
- Redundant, self-healing architecture.
- CDN token authorization.
- Geographic targeting and restriction capabilities.
- DRM Technology.
- Quick configuration for streaming to Facebook Live, YouTube and other services.
- Custom configuration to reach nearly any destination that accepts RTMP.
Wowza CDN Delivery
- No-contract, flat-rate global pricing.
- Built with industry-leading CDNs, including Akamai and Fastly.
- Stream token authorization available in the user interface.
- Geoblocking by country or IP address.
- One-click low-latency mode to achieve sub-10-second HLS streaming.
- WebRTC input and output
- Playback preview.
- Playback start countdown.
- Viewer stats, including viewers by location; stream type; bitrate renditions; stream-processing time; network usage; egress; and peak recording storage for the account.
- Available hosted page.
- Customizable branding.
Developer FeaturesREST API
- Bring your own player.
- Comprehensive application and integration interface.
- Automated stream provisioning and management.
- Java and Ruby native client libraries.
- Ability to accelerate app development in your preferred language.
- Programmatic start, stop, and configure functionality for all aspects of your workflow.
- Production-representative API for building and testing custom applications.
- Free of usage fees.
- 20+ global ingest points
- Easy backup-transcoding setup
- Video: H.264, H.265 (SRT only)
- Audio: AAC, AAC-LC, HE-AAC (accPlus) v1 & v2, MP3, Opus
- Works With Wowza™–supported cameras
- JVC® GY-HM650, GY-LS300, 850, and 890 cameras
- Sony® SRG-300SE camera
- Axis® (most models)
- H.264 encoders that use RTMP or RTSP/RTP protocols
- NewTek TriCaster
- Telestream Wirecast
- Teradek Cube
- Hauppauge StreamEez-Pro
- Epiphan Systems Pearl
- Matrox Monarch
- vMix live production software and vMix Go
- Osprey (Talon hardware and Ceylon software encoders)
- Apple® HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
- Adobe® HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)
- H.264 video
- AAC audio
- JW Player® (HLS and HDS)
- Flowplayer (HLS and HDS)
- iOS native player (HLS)
- Android (with HLS-compatible players)
- Adobe® Flash (HDS/HLS-compatible players)
- QuickTime® Player (10.0 or later for OS X)
Video-on-Demand Streaming: Supported File FormatsVideo and Audio
- Mobile phones
- Gaming consoles
nDVRLive Stream Caching and playout
- H.264 Encoded
- MP4 (.mp4)
- MP3 (.mp3)
- FLV (.flv)
Live stream time-shifting
- Single content cache for simultaneous playout to Apple HLS
- Rewind and fast-forward
- Return to live
For additional information, contact email@example.com.
Expert Help When You Need It
Wowza offers tons of resources to help you get started and make your cloud video streaming a success. From premium advisory services to free support resources, help is close at hand.
Wowza offers premium technical support, including online ticket submission, chat, live event support and advisory services.
Learn valuable tips from an extensive library of video tutorials to help you get started with the Wowza Streaming Cloud service.
See all of the how-to articles and guides for Wowza Streaming Cloud.
Access developer documentation and code samples that showcase how you can use the REST API for common workflows.