The Wowza Streaming Cloud service is the industry's leading live-streaming global cloud platform and API. Professionally managed by streaming industry experts, it's easy to use, with flexibility for end-to-end live streaming or as part of a custom streaming solution.
(~1,000 Viewing Hours)
(~6,000 Viewing Hours)
(~14,000 Viewing Hours)
Wowza Streaming Cloud Features and Specs
- Wowza-deployed global resources.
- Global SaaS/PaaS pay-as-you-go service access.
- Automated stream setup in minutes.
- UI and API stream provisioning.
- Preconfigured stream sources.
- Rapid-deployment “hot” instances.
- Wowza-managed global infrastructure.
- More than 20 global ingest, transcoding and delivery points.
- Auto-scaling infrastructure.
- Redundant, self-healing architecture.
- CDN token authorization.
- Geographic targeting and restriction capabilities.
- Quick configuration for streaming to Facebook Live, YouTube and other services.
- Custom configuration to reach nearly any destination that accepts RTMP.
Wowza CDN Delivery
- No-contract, flat-rate global pricing.
- Built with industry-leading CDNs, including Akamai and Fastly.
- Stream token authorization available in the user interface.
- Geoblocking by country or IP address.
- One-click low-latency mode to achieve sub-10-second HLS streaming.
- Playback preview.
- Playback start countdown.
- Viewer stats, including viewers by location; stream type; bitrate renditions; stream-processing time; network usage; egress; and peak recording storage for the account.
- Available hosted page.
- Customizable branding.
Developer FeaturesREST API
- Bring your own player.
- Comprehensive application and integration interface.
- Automated stream provisioning and management.
- Java and Ruby native client libraries.
- Ability to accelerate app development in your preferred language.
- Programmatic start, stop, and configure functionality for all aspects of your workflow.
- Production-representative API for building and testing custom applications.
- Free of usage fees.
- 20+ global ingest points
- Easy backup-transcoding setup
- Video: H.264, H.265 (SRT only)
- Audio: AAC, AAC-LC, HE-AAC (accPlus) v1 & v2, MP3
- Works With Wowza™–supported cameras
- JVC® GY-HM650, GY-LS300, 850, and 890 cameras
- Sony® SRG-300SE camera
- Axis® (most models)
- H.264 encoders that use RTMP or RTSP/RTP protocols
- NewTek TriCaster
- Telestream Wirecast
- Teradek Cube
- Hauppauge StreamEez-Pro
- Epiphan Systems Pearl
- Matrox Monarch
- vMix live production software and vMix Go
- Osprey (Talon hardware and Ceylon software encoders)
- Apple® HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
- Adobe® HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)
- H.264 video
- AAC audio
- JW Player® (HLS and HDS)
- Flowplayer (HLS and HDS)
- iOS native player (HLS)
- Android (with HLS-compatible players)
- Adobe® Flash (HDS/HLS-compatible players)
- QuickTime® Player (10.0 or later for OS X)
- Mobile phones
- Gaming consoles
For additional information, contact email@example.com.
Expert Help When You Need It
Wowza offers tons of resources to help you get started and make your streaming a success. From premium advisory services to free support resources, help is close at hand.
Wowza offers premium technical support, including online ticket submission, chat, live event support and advisory services.
Learn valuable tips from an extensive library of video tutorials to help you get started with the Wowza Streaming Cloud service.
See all of the how-to articles and guides for Wowza Streaming Cloud.
Access developer documentation and code samples that showcase how you can use the REST API for common workflows.