Webinar: How Stetson University Met the Challenges of Providing Campus-Wide Video ServicesMay 2, 2018
Video is a critical medium for today's universities. It’s no longer a question of whether a university should invest in a campus-wide video platform—it’s a question of which video tools and technologies will best support the needs of campus professionals, students and community members.
In this pre-recorded webinar, learn how Stetson University used Ensemble Video, Matrox and Wowza to implement a video solution to support e-learning professionals, media specialists, decision-makers and students throughout its campus. We’ll cover:
- Video use and management across four Stetson University campuses.
- Hybrid-hosted deployment, combining self-hosted and cloud-hosted media servers.
- Video observation and capture at the College of Law, Sales Lab and Counseling Center.
- Video publishing in a Learning Management System (LMS) and custom video portals.
- Media accessibility for all viewers at Stetson University.