Billing and Renewal Information
Wowza Streaming Engine™ software, Wowza Streaming Cloud services,
Wowza ClearCaster, Wowza Professional services
And Related Software, Products and Services
Thank you for your purchase from Wowza Media Systems, LLC (“Wowza”). This document describes important billing and renewal information regarding the software or services purchased you (“Services”).
- At the time of purchase, you are required to provide a default payment method. By completing the purchase, you are authorizing Wowza to charge you for the Services purchased using your default payment method.
- If the Services have been purchased on a subscription basis (i.e. on a monthly or annual basis), your billing cycle is the same as your subscription period, with your default payment method being charged automatically on a recurring basis.
- If you have executed a separate purchase agreement with Wowza, your subscription period and billing cycle will be governed by what is listed in that purchase agreement.
- Services purchased on a subscription basis will include a certain amount of usage for the subscription period. If your usage exceeds what is included in your subscription period, you will incur additional charges (“Overages”).
- Generally speaking, and unless your purchase agreement with Wowza says otherwise, Wowza may charge your default payment method on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis for any Overages incurred. Wowza may also bill you in a “threshold” manner, such that we bill and charge your default payment method at any time when your account balance reaches a level we designate.
- Services purchased on a subscription basis will automatically renew for consecutive subscription periods (“Renewal Periods”), unless you provide Wowza with seven (7) days’ prior written notice of termination before the end of the subscription period or then-current Renewal Period.
- If you have executed a separate purchase agreement with Wowza, your renewal terms will be governed by what is listed in that purchase agreement.
- Termination by Wowza: Wowza may terminate your Services immediately and without notice if you fail to comply with Wowza’s terms governing the specific Services purchased or if you fail to pay any amounts due to Wowza according to your billing cycle.
- Cancellation by you: If you wish to cancel Services purchased on a subscription basis, you must do so on the My Support page in My Account. All cancellation and refund requests need to be submitted at least seven (7) days prior to the end of the subscription period or then-current Renewal Period. Otherwise the cancellation will take effect on the next subscription period or then-current Renewal Period with your default payment method being charged.
- If you have executed a separate purchase agreement with Wowza, your termination and cancellation terms will be governed by what is listed in that purchase agreement.