Industry Expert Chris Knowlton to Examine the Business and Technology Behind Video Streaming
Golden, Colo.— Nov. 10, 2015 — Wowza Media Systems™, the leading software and cloud-based services provider that continuously simplifies the complexities of high-quality video and audio streaming for organizations worldwide, today announced that Chris Knowlton, Vice President and Streaming Industry Evangelist, will join industry experts to discuss the business and technology of live video streaming at Streaming Media West 2015, set to take place Nov. 16-18, 2015, in Huntington Beach, Calif.
Knowlton will lead discussions and share proven strategies and tactics for delivering instant, high-quality live streaming that meets viewers’ demands. His sessions will examine current best practices for deploying live streaming to any screen and the role played by streaming technologies such as 4K video, WebRTC, Google’s VP9 codec, and live streaming apps. Knowlton will also moderate a panel discussion on how enterprises and educational organizations can build internal video streaming workflows designed to engage global audiences and meet unique needs.
WHAT: Streaming Media West 2015
SPEAKER: Chris Knowlton, Vice President and Streaming Industry Evangelist, Wowza Media Systems
- Best Practices for Building an End-to-End Live Streaming Workflow: Monday, Nov. 16, 2015, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. PST
- Emerging Streaming Technologies: H.265, VP9, WebM, DASH, HTML5, & WebRTC: Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2015, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. PST
- Discovery Track Session, Quickly Build a 4K Live Streaming Workflow: Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2015, 10:55-11:15 a.m. PST
- Building an Internal Enterprise/EDU Streaming Solution: Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2015, 1:45-2:45 p.m. PST
- Panel: The Future of Live Streaming: Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2015, 3:15-4:00 p.m. PST
WHERE: Hyatt Regency, Huntington Beach, Calif.
Streaming Media West is the place to learn about cutting-edge online video technologies and new business strategies. Online video experts, producers, media and broadcast executives, content creators, and streaming media will discuss the business, technology, and content of online video. In-depth workshops, how-to technical sessions, case studies and panel discussions will focus on cutting-edge technologies in the video ecosystem.