Golden, Colo.— September 1, 2015 — Wowza Media Systems™, the leading software and cloud-based services provider that continuously solves the complexities of high-quality video and audio streaming for organizations worldwide, today announced expanded capabilities for its Wowza Streaming Cloud™ service. These enhanced features further enable organizations to deliver high-quality, custom-branded live streaming to audiences of any size, on any device, anywhere.
The Wowza Streaming Cloud service gives both new and experienced users access to professional-grade, pay-as-you-go live streaming. Its latest features enable recording, scheduling and built-in Content Delivery Network (CDN) delivery, so users can deploy live streaming in minutes, while also maintaining the utmost control and flexibility to create tailor-made solutions.
“Wowza Streaming Cloud is the most flexible solution available today that makes live streaming video a realistic option for organizations of all sizes, across all industries,” said David Stubenvoll, CEO and co-founder of Wowza Media Systems. “We continue to stay ahead of the curve with these innovative features, making it possible for content producers, service providers and end users to easily and cost-effectively stream live content worldwide.”
Wowza Streaming Cloud customers spanning all industries are using its flexible technology to engage audiences with custom-branded videos across the globe. Its newest features include:
- Built-in CDN Delivery enables customers to stream to viewers directly through the Wowza Streaming Cloud service or through existing CDNs or services, eliminating the need for additional streaming infrastructure.
- Ability to easily combine deployments of Wowza Streaming Engine™ software and the Wowza Streaming Cloud service to send Adaptive Bit Rate (ABR) streams directly to provisioned stream targets, saving customers additional stream processing time and allowing them to pay only for network usage to deliver the stream to viewers.
- Workflows for 24/7 video streaming, with affordable pricing options for linear streaming.
- Continued partnerships with industry-leading CDN and cloud providers, extending access to the cloud for users to deploy streaming workflows that meet their unique needs.
- Ability to record and schedule live streams to expand access to content and enhance engagement among viewers.
Wowza™ will be demonstrating the Wowza Streaming Cloud service and its latest features at IBC 2015, the premier annual event for electronic media professionals, which is set to take place September 11-15 in Amsterdam. To learn more, stop by the Wowza booth in Hall 3 stand 3.B18 or visit http://www.wowza.com/products/streaming-cloud.