Why Live Stream Your Auctions?
Live online auctions open up avenues for increased participation, real-time interactivity, and higher sales prices.
Gain the Best Consignments
A large and engaged bidder pool translates to maximum value for each item sold and more unique, desirable items for auction houses.
Attract New Bidders and Sellers
Live streaming opens up the bidding pool to those unable to physically attend, reaching participants with varying interests and geographical constraints.
Remain Relevant in a Changing World
Between COVID-19 and evolving consumer habits, moving online enables auction houses to reach every demographic in today’s digital-first world.
The Wowza Solution for Live Online Auctions
Wowza’s proven live streaming technology unlocks value for auction houses and online marketplaces serving all industries.
Near Real-Time Latency
Support for low-latency protocols — including WebRTC, Apple Low-Latency HLS, and SRT — powers viewing in near real time, so no online bidder is left behind.
Reach Global Audiences of Any Size, Anywhere
Flexible workflow models can attract widespread online attendance by supporting both active and passive viewers on a large scale.
Stream to Any Device, Over Any Network
By transcoding and repackaging the source stream, auction houses can deliver the best possible online viewing experience — no matter the connection or device.
Live Streaming Auctions With Wowza
Wowza technology integrates with encoding and browser-based sources to deliver near-real-time streaming — ensuring that in-person and online bidding occurs simultaneously.
* Recommended for up to 300 active participants
* Recommended for more than 300 active participants
Convert streams with encoders on-site or from your browser.
- Ensure the highest quality and manage an entire fleet of hardware encoders from the cloud with Wowza Clearcaster.
- Alternatively, encode directly from your browser using WebRTC.
Reach audiences of any size, in any geographical location.
- Flexible workflow options allow content to be processed and delivered to audiences of varying size and levels of participation.
- Stream to multiple platforms to reach audiences wherever they watch.
Deliver streams to any device, over any network.
- Using a variety of protocols, deliver the best possible stream for a wide array of devices and networks.
- Available protocols include WebRTC, HLS, and Low-Latency HLS.