Who Should Participate?
Choose from our suggested sessions below or customize your own.
Session 1: Streaming Basics
This is recommended for individuals and organizations new to streaming and Wowza™ technology.
During this session we will review the basics of streaming, Wowza Streaming Engine™, and Wowza Streaming Cloud™, and discuss best practices and common workflows for your streaming needs.
You are not required to purchase Wowza Streaming Engine or Wowza Streaming Cloud prior to signing up for this session.
Session 2: Architecture & Workflow Review
Get professional help defining your streaming workflow
Session 3: Setup, Installation & Upgrades
A Wowza specialist will walk you through the installation, upgrade, or configuration of your Wowza product(s).
Gain in-depth knowledge of our products' key capabilities, such as transcoding, DVR, DRM, multiple-language support, and dynamic overlays. We will also show you how to set up these features.
A free trial or purchase of Wowza Streaming Engine and/or Wowza Streaming Cloud is required prior to attending this session.
Session 4: Scalability & Optimization
Attend this session to learn how to do the following:
- Scale your streaming solution to adapt to expanding audiences
- Integrate Wowza Streaming Engine and Wowza Streaming Cloud to create your own hybrid streaming solutions
- Extend your reach to CDNs and video platforms
Leverage the knowledge of our streaming experts to get off on the right foot with your Wowza technology deployment. We'll cover your choice of topics, such as the following:
- Setup of Wowza technology
- On-premises & cloud deployment
- Live & on-demand streaming
- End-to-end workflow planning
- Scaling & load balancing
- Playback & adaptive bitrate streaming
- Security & recording
- nDVR (instant replay, pause, etc.)