Webinar: Achieving Low Latency, Reliable Video Streaming With SRTSeptember 6, 2017
Are you struggling to achieve low-latency streaming over sub-optimal networks? Packet loss, jitter, delay and bandwidth issues can plague streamers using networks with less-than-ideal conditions, such as the public internet.
Secure Reliable Transport (SRT) is a freely available, open-source video transport protocol that allows users to deliver secure, reliable and low-latency streams, regardless of network quality. To promote the adoption of this revolutionary technology, Wowza Media SystemsTM teamed up with Haivision to form the SRT Alliance; over 35 members have already joined, including Matrox, Osprey, Limelight, Brightcove and Teradek.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- How SRT provides secure, reliable transport to the origin server, even in poor network conditions or when bandwidth is limited or expensive.
- Use cases for SRT in Wowza and Haivision technology.
- Combined SRT workflows that help you build tomorrow’s interactive, two-way streaming apps.
- The SRT Alliance, including members and upcoming initiatives.
- How you can try SRT today with a special promotional offer.