With Wowza ClearCaster 184.108.40.206 and later we support browser-based titling and graphics overlays on your broadcasts. ClearCaster support browser-based graphics applications as long as they output a URL. Simply configure your browser-based graphics tool and provide the URL to your Wowza ClearCaster. This article provides information about configuring titling and graphics for ClearCaster Facebook mode.
Configure titling and graphics for a ClearCaster appliance
To configure default titling and graphics, do the following:
- Make sure that the ClearCaster appliance is turned on.
- Sign in to Wowza ClearCaster Manager at clearcaster.wowza.com with your Wowza account.
- Click Edit next to the name of the ClearCaster appliance you want to configure.
- In the Edit Broadcasts dialog, under Graphics, select a package or select Custom and enter the graphics application URL.
Note: Some Edits can be made to the default graphics packages provided by Wowza in the Manage tab under Graphics.
- Click OK to apply your changes.