Webinar: Wowza Streaming Engine 201
Searching for technical know-how on Wowza Streaming Engine at an intermediate level? We’ve got your back.
As the first in our series of Support Webinars, this recording shares best practices for creating and managing your Wowza Streaming Engine live streaming application, a helpful tutorial on new Wowza support resources, and an in-depth walkthrough on common technical support questions.
In this recording, you’ll learn:
- How to quickly access Wowza support resources, including the portal for managing cases, our new FAQ Guide, and the status page.
- Best practices for creating and managing your Wowza Streaming Engine live streaming application.
- Common troubleshooting issues and how to make specific changes within Wowza Streaming Engine, including:
- How to tune for performance
- Java heap and memory usage
- CPU H/T threads
- How to remove unused packetizers
- Network buffers recommendations
Hear from our team of customer support experts and learn how to configure your application like a pro. Check out the presentation above.
Search Wowza Resources
About Laurie Wherley
Based in Asheville, NC, Laurie Wherley is a passionate marketer, who is responsible for a variety of outbound activities including global events, social media, product marketing, and webinar creation. When she isn’t working, you’ll find Laurie traveling the globe, throwing down in the kitchen, or laying on a remote beach.