We provide real-time information about the status of our services as we continuously monitor our platform for outages, slowdowns, or other issues.
While you can always access the status page at https://status.wowza.com or through the System Status link in the footer of our website pages, you can also subscribe to notifications. We offer a number of notification methods that allow you to integrate status updates into your business processes.
- Go to https://status.wowza.com.
- Click the Get updates button.
- Select the ways you'd like to receive status notifications and enter the requested information when prompted. You can choose from:
- Email — Notifications delivered to your inbox.
- SMS — Notifications delivered to your phone.
- Slack — Get notifications sent to a Slack channel.
- Microsoft Teams — Get notifications sent to a Teams channel.
- Discord — Get notifications sent to a channel on a Discord server.
- Webhook — Receive a webhook at your webhook listener and integrate status notifications into your existing system.
- Feed — Use the RSS or Atom URLs to get status notifications in your feed reader.