This article introduces the different parts of the Real-Time Stream Details page to help you find your way around the Wowza Video user interface.
The Real-Time Stream Details page displays the following details:
- ID – The ID Wowza Video automatically assigns to the stream when it is created.
- Name – A user assigned name.
- Region – The regional server you chose to distribute your stream through.
- RTMP URL – A URL to configure an RTMP encoder as the source.
- Stream Name – The name Wowza Video automatically assigns to the stream when it is created.
- Publish Token – The authentication token you pass to the SDK.
- Save to Asset Management — Whether the stream is recorded and saved to as an MP4 for download. Recorded content stored in Wowza Video generates additional costs.
- Playback Token – A token that must be passed by viewers for playback.