A dynamic playlist is a list of videos determined by a set of rules specified by you. The rules can be filters that select videos based on category, tags, etc. The list is updated automatically as videos change and is affected by the rules.
To create a dynamic playlist:
- Click Playlists in the navigation.
- Click + Add New in the Playlist list.
- Choose Dynamic.
- Add the rules that will determine which videos are added to the list:
- Select Include Videos By Category to include videos from a specific category, then select the category. You can also select to include all videos from subcategories.
- Select Include Videos By Tags, then select one or more tags to include.
- Select Exclude videos By Taga to exclude videos with one or more tags. This rule takes precedence over the other filters, so, if a video matches the Include Videos rule, but also matches the Exclude Videos rule, it will be excluded from the list.
- Select how the videos should be sorted and how many videos can be included in the list.
A preview of the video list displays as you work through the rules.
- Click Continue.
- Add a name for your playlist.
- Add a description for your playlist.
- If you need to make any changes to the playlist, click Back to make changes. Otherwise, click Create Playlist and you're done.