This article describes how to see the version of the software that's installed on your Wowza ClearCaster™ device.
With Wowza ClearCaster Manager
- Make sure that the ClearCaster device is turned on.
- Sign in to Wowza ClearCaster Manager with your Wowza account, and then click Info next to the name of the ClearCaster device for which you want to see the software version.
- In the device Info dialog, see the Software Version.
On your Wowza ClearCaster device
- Use the LCD menu button controls to navigate to the Settings Menu.
- From the Settings Menu, select About ClearCaster > Version.
Discuss this article in the Wowza ClearCaster forum.