Bringing Broadcast Quality to Facebook Live
The only way to broadcast crystal-clear 1080p to any page on Facebook Live.
Rack-mountable, 12G SDI input, remote manager and frame-accurate starts for a professional production.
End-to-end redundancy and real-time stream monitoring with auto-adjustment ensures the most reliable broadcasts.
Simulcast with ClearCaster
ClearCaster allows you to simulcast beyond Facebook Live to Wowza Streaming Cloud, ensuring you can reach audiences wherever they watch.
Highest Quality on Facebook Live
- The only way to broadcast crystal-clear 1080p to any page on Facebook Live.
- Easily encodes 360° and VR video to create breathtaking experiences for viewers.
- Includes x264 for encoding high-quality, Facebook Live HD video and is VP9 and H.265-ready.
Built for Professional Productions
- Remotely manage ClearCaster through Wowza ClearCaster Manager, including the ability to start/stop streams, adjust settings, configure redundancy and many other features.
- The only way to create frame-accurate starts for your live broadcasts and a VOD asset that starts playing immediately.
- Rack-mountable Facebook Live Encoder with 12G SDI input for seamless compatibility in your high-end, multiple camera production workflows.
Bulletproof Reliability & Redundancy
- Ensure end-to-end redundancy—including power, encoding, network and ingest points—with automatic fail-over from multiple ClearCasters.
- Real-time communication of stream health data and automatic adjustment of encoding settings, thanks to the deepest integration with Facebook’s persistent API.
- Ensure the best quality and highest reliability on Facebook Live without repetitive, manual setup or the need for highly technical resources.
Engage Like Never Before
- Generate follower engagement with Talent View functionality that gives on-camera personalities the ability to see Facebook Live Reactions.
- Engage with an increasingly mobile audience by delivering square video at the click of a button.
- Quickly increase engagement and meet accessibility requirements by allowing your 608 captions to flow through to your Facebook Live broadcasts and on to your VOD assets, unlike other Facebook Live streaming software.
What People Are Saying
[ClearCaster] is made to be rack-mounted, it has an SDI input, it comes ready for 4k video and it is stable as a rock.
We haven't had an interrupted stream since moving over to ClearCaster.
The video quality coming off of ClearCaster is exponentially better than what we've seen off of even our higher-process machines.
I've never seen a live-video VOD on Facebook that starts right when the talent does. Clearcaster makes this possible. That's a game changer.
It seemed to have the best-quality encode of anything I've ever sent to Facebook. I was super impressed.
The ease of use was the driver for me, meaning that we could send resources onsite with a lower technical ability and still ensure success of the stream.
When [ClearCaster] came along, it really offered an ability for us to have a better, consistent video image that uploaded easily and didn’t seem to be compromised, as well as simpler, quicker and more reliable access.
We found it to be surprisingly easy to set up and use, with unexpected simplicity and worry-free operation that just works.
ClearCaster gives Facebook Live videos the broadcast quality that phones lack.
It was excellent to experience ClearCaster firsthand. I've never had so much fun live streaming before; the presenter view is clutch.
Because of the traditional limits in terms of the resolution you can send them, we wanted to use technology that allowed for not only a rock-solid communication with Facebook, but also the best quality possible.
Reviews & Awards
Best Encoder of 2017
Review: Live X, Ready Take Live
The most innovative thing to happen in live encoding in 2017, Wowza Clearcaster is the first-ever encoder made in partnership with Facebook for Facebook Live.
The Wowza Ultimate Guide to Facebook Live Streaming
Whether you’re new to the world of live streaming or a professional broadcaster, this comprehensive resource presents the best practices and guidelines you need to know when streaming on Facebook Live.
Request a Demo
Your demonstration includes:
- Simple initial setup.
- Starting new streams in seconds.
- Managing streaming from a Facebook account.
- Talent View and Countdown to Live functionality.