This article introduces the different parts of the Historic page to help you find your way around the Wowza Video user interface. With analytics in Wowza Video, you can get more information about your stream performance and viewers, both live and historic.
You'll need a Wowza Video subscription to access this capability. Contact us to upgrade or purchase a new subscription.
The Historic page allows you to visualize stream data for your account up to 90 days of data at a time, across the past 12 months.
Do any of the following:
- Filter – Filter data by with preset time periods or enter a custom time period. You can filter and analyze data, 3 months at a time, across the past 12 months. You can also filter by stream type and stream name. Start typing in the Stream field to filter the stream names and choose one.
- Data – View and analyze data for the stream(s) you filtered for.
- Statistics – Displays the total data over the time period selected.
- Unique viewers – Displays, graphically, the number of unique viewers over the time period selected.
- Bandwidth in GB – Displays, graphically, the bandwidth streamed over the time period selected.
- Countries – Displays the unique viewers by country over the time period selected.
- Export – Export any of the data to a CSV file to use for tracking or metrics in other applications.