This article introduces the different parts of the My Account page to use with Wowza Video.
The My Account page is located in the Wowza Portal.
This page includes several tabs that you can navigate through in order to manage your account.
You must be the account owner to view the Payment Options, Orders, and StreamLock tabs. The Downloads and StreamLock tabs are only for use with Wowza Streaming Engine.
- Account Number – The account number associated with your Wowza Video account.
- Account Email – The email associated with your Wowza Video account.
- Company – The company associated with your Wowza Video account.
- Contact Information – The first and last name associated with your Wowza Video account. These fields are editable.
Note: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change your email address or company name.
- Password – A link to request a password reset.
- Contact Technical Support – Links to support for each of Wowza Media System's products.
Note: The support options that are available vary based on your support plan.
- View Your Support Tickets – A list of support tickets associate with your email address that provides: the ticket ID, the content of your request, the time the last update to the ticket was made, the time the ticket was created, and the current status of the ticket.
- Manage Support Users – An area to edit support users for your account. Maintenance and support is included with active Wowza license(s) and/or subscription(s). You and your support users may open a support ticket for your Wowza products or download software updates for Wowza Streaming Engine.
- Add a new support user – To add new members to a workgroup, click Add to; enter the member's name, email address and role; and click Save. The new workgroup member will receive a welcome email with login instructions at the email address you provide.
- Remove a support user – To remove an existing member, click Remove.
This tab provides an overview of all subscriptions and hardware devices that are associated with your account.
Wowza Video tab
- Manage Wowza Video – A link to the Wowza Video web manager.
- Invoices – A link to the Invoices tab.
- Manage Wowza Video Workgroup – An area to edit work group information. Every subscription for the Wowza Video™ service has one owner and one workgroup. The owner manages the subscription. The workgroup can contain multiple users, also called members, who can access the service. All users—owners and members—can belong to multiple workgroups as part of different subscriptions.
- Add a new member to a workgroup – To add new members to a workgroup, click Add to; enter the member's name, email address and role; and click Save. The new workgroup member will receive a welcome email with login instructions at the email address you provide.
- Remove a member from a workgroup – To remove an existing member, click Remove. This will prevent the member from accessing the Wowza Video workgroup
- My Wowza Video Workgroups – An area that displays the details of your workgroup.
This tab allows you to download the latest releases of any software you have purchased for your account.