Wowza Streaming Engine™ media server software can be used as a free trial for 30 days. To sign up for the trial, go to our Wowza Streaming Engine Free Trial sign up page.
To learn how to use the trial license key when you install Wowza Streaming Engine, see Install and configure Wowza Streaming Engine.
At the end of the 30-day period (30 days from the request date), you have to pay for a license in order to continue using the software. For details on our paid license models, go to our Pricing page.
- The free trial version of Wowza Streaming Engine includes almost all of the paid-version functionality. There are just a few exceptions. Trial versions:
- Are limited to 3 inbound and 10 outbound connections.
- Don't support using Wowza Streaming Engine as an HTTP origin.
- Support the Transcoder feature, but add watermarks to content processed by the Transcoder.
- Requests for a trial license are rejected if our records indicate that you or your company have previously requested and received a trial license and your request has exceeded the maximum number of allowable trial licenses. If you believe you have a special circumstance that requires review, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First and last name
- Company name and website
- Email address
- Phone number
- Description of how you're using Wowza Streaming Engine
- Project timeline